Free Bunnies-(breeder) Hensall, ON, CAN

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayla

Anyone else want to email and give them a piece of your mind? I've done so already. They make me sick. :sick2:

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pe ... Z128849945

Free Bunnies
Price: Free Ad ID: 128849945
Address: Hensall, ON View map
Date Listed: 18-May-09

hello, i have 2 white albino bunnies to give away, they are 1/2 lionhead 1/4 holland lop and 1/4 netherland dwarf. ready to go ASAP. (we need to find good homes soon because we have 10 babies at the moment) They will be fluffy :)

Also, we have 2 more litters available in a couple of weeks including solid whites, grey and black; and broken black and white.

Both litters are around the same age old, one litter is 3/4 netherland dwarf and 1/4 holland lop so they will stay small :D

The other litter is 1/2 lionhead, 1/4 holland lop and 1/4 netherland dwarf, they are full brothers and sisters from the 2 white ones.

Please respond to this ad for more information :) If you are interested, call 519-263-2380 to pick up your bunny today or to reserve one of the younger ones.

We are located just outside of Hensall which is about 30 minutes away from London and Goderich

(first 2 pictures are of the white ones that are ready ASAP, the 3rd of the 1/2 lionhead, 1/4 holland lop, 1/4 netherland dwarf and the 4th of 3/4 netherland dwarf and 1/4 holland lop.) :)

Images

Back