Foot Issues (Update: What the Vet Said (FEMUR!!))

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the biggest problem at this point will be the pain later on, but that can be managed and rats seem so resilient, it takes a lot to get them down.

Okay! He said it looked like an older break, but he couldn't say when. He says it looks like it's starting to HEAL this way (weird) and that's why he uses it and tries to clean himself with it. He didn't see the point of putting him in a one level, just to leave him alone, like you guys said. It was also a clean break. He said it was amazing, and had no clue how he could have done it, but it was snapped right in two.

He wasn't sure about any nerve damage, but said if he starts to NOT use the leg (more than he already has) then to take him back in and they can access that. But as far as he could tell, there was nothing wrong with the leg besides the break.

I saw Denny scratch his side with the foot last night! I thought that was a good sign. Before he couldn't reach.

Latest posts

Back