• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FN or CN cage wanted, may need delivery

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maydecember

I'm looking for an FN or CN cage for our future rats (no rats yet but will be adopting soon!)

We have a hatchback car so not sure if we'd be able to transport it on our own. If someone is willing to deliver in Norfolk County Ontario (south of Brantford ON) we would pay extra.

Even if you have a truck or van and would be able to help out if we can find a cage - let me know where you'd be willing to go and how much.

The CN cages are fairly easy to break down so it would be able to fit in your vehicle. They are like gold so keep an eye on Kijiji and if you see one for a decent price grab it up.

Found one! It's a big one too. Probably too big if there is such a thing? It's a critter nation one with the two stories. Great shape and she's delivering for a very small fee. Plus there are some brand new, never been opened "lava ledges" which I read somewhere can be good.

So, don't need help on that now. I'm not sure how or if I can delete this post though???

Back