FN made for babies a la Martins

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Nic had to pull out our brand new panels ordered from Martin's so she can stop Naya from escaping. It fits very well, easy to put up with tie wraps.

Here's what it looks like:

FNMAR.jpg

FNMAR2.jpg

FNMAR3.jpg

FNMAR4.jpg

i'm going to order that right now!

I'm looking on the site and I can't find it... :?

How much would I have to order to cover a 2 level FN?

That's the perfect solution. It looks great, is very safe, & is easy to remove for cleaning.

Such a good idea having three households in the same building to share ratty resources!! I can foresee the day when there will be special rat-friendly condo developments!!

Not bad at ALL.

I've been stressing over having to modify the cage but that looks great! I'll follow suit and do the same.

That's fantastic Jo! How much did it run you without shipping? I guess I'll just call and ask for the Jo special :D They should have you on their payroll!

I should probably ask about how to cover a single FN, lol.

Is it just me or are the bar spacings different on the sides rather than the front and back?

That is a perfect idea! I think I'd rather do that than fuss with hardware wire. We'll eventually "donate" our FN to our rescue, and I think being able to easily add panels on when needed would be fantastic, without the fuss of sharp ends and cutting.

Did you mention the cost? :D I'd love to keep it in mind.

Back