First Adventure with 3 rats to the Vets!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRatQueen

Wish me luck! I've never taken this many boys to the vet at once! Two are having random respiratory problems and the other is still acting really weird after having his pneumonia. I'm going to the other dr that's in my vet to get a 'second opinion' on Sherlock. Depending on what she says, I might have her re-check Mortimer. I think this doctor is better with respiratory problems while the other is better with lumps/surgery. So lets see what happens.

:panic:

It is fun times. I took just loki to the vet on Friday. I had skittles for moral support so he wasnt alone. My vet said "is this it?" we usually have a few problem rats there :)

Good luck to your boys!

HAHA! :) Sherlock and Ocho are cage mates so they'll have each other. But Boswell I am lugging by himself. His brother is too insane and I'll be worried of him escaping or biting someone. Boswell is sometimes better by himself. I am nervous of them handling him bc he still stinks with human contact. But he usually just freezes since he's scared, but for Watson he goes for the bite.

Well...all of them are on meds! Woo...fun... It went pretty smooth besides Sherlock diarrhea-ing in my hair and on my chest and on my chin. Sadly Sherlock has chronic pneumonia, still has fluid in his lungs so she wants us to go purchase a nebulizer. So we'll be getting that tonight or tomorrow. Ocho is clear, but breathing heavy and Boswell has no lung congestion but mainly just in his nose so meds all around.

So...lets see how this nebulizer goes...

Back