Finally posting pics of the ratties

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyR

First the girls:
The-girls.jpg

Skittles:
Skittles.jpg

Kelly and Clara baby pic:
Kelly-and-Clara.jpg

Emma:
Emma.jpg

And the boys - I don't think I have all of them here, but it's a start!

Rats stuffed in a basket. Aren't they silly?
Boys-in-a-basket.jpg

Bob and Roger baby pic:
Bob-and-Roger.jpg

Bob and Roger last week:
Roger-and-Bob.jpg

This is Ryan or Justin... can't tell them apart unless I can see the tail!
Ryan-or-Justin.jpg

Two of Milo:
Milo-2.jpg

Milo.jpg

And Elwood sleeping in the litterbox...sigh.
Elwood.jpg

So I'm missing pics of several of the boys.... I've got plenty, just gotta get them on photobucket so I can post 'em.

jorats said:
OMG... your pics are so clear!! Your rats are dolls. I love the boys in a basket. And the two as babies, omg!

Thanks, Jo! For every clear pic, there are a dozen blurry ones, or ones of half a rat cause they ran out of the frame.

They've gotten too big to cram more than two of them in the baskets now, but when they were smaller, there were sometimes six or seven of them crammed in there! All six of the girls sleep in theirs together still, though... but they've never done it when I've had the camera out.

Melissa's ZOO said:
What gorgeous ratties you have.

Where did you get the two blue girls? Petsmart? If so I think they are related to my Sunflower she looks just like the hooded.

Yes, the two blue girls came from Petsmart... in OKC on Reno and ummm... McArthur(?) I didn't go in to get them.... I was just looking for toys. They were in the very bottom cage, and I ended up ... um... laying on the floor to see them! :oops: So I figured after that I had to take them home!

Elwood (and his now deceased brother Jake) also came from Petsmart (63rd and May) and it's uncanny how much Kelly and Clara and Jake and Elwood look alike in some of the pictures. The boys have got to be from an earlier litter of at least one of the same parents.

Back