Finally, my introduction! (Pic heavy)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Bean

Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am from Fargo, ND, USA. I am owned by 6 lovely, naughty ratties who try to make my life as crazy as possible. I am currently being used as a jungle gym by Baby Girl who climbs me as many times as she can before I put her on the bed instead of the floor. This, of course, is after she tries to give me a heart attack by climbing the clothes in the closet and leaping from one set of hangers to the next! Anyhow, here are my babies!

Baby Girl never grew past the size of a 2.5 month old rattie. she is a blue standard rat with an "Irish" spot on her chest in the shape of a heart. Age is unknown for this little girl we got as an adoption. No one else wanted a half blind rattie. Interesting fact: She smells like grapes and is blind in the left eye (my left, not hers)
IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

Moosh is our Alpha male. He is a mink Berkshire dumbo and is the most cuddly guy. Not sure if he's just that docile or if he's a little on the "slow" side, LOL. He's a sweety and you can hold him on his back for tummy kisses. Moosh is 18 months old. Interesting Fact: Moosh is 23 inches long from nose tip to tail tip, but he's not very heavy.
IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

Magnus Samuelsson is a Siamese Rex boy who has a super soft coat and doesn't like to be held. He doesn't bite, but he does fight any effort to hold him. Magnus is 13 months old. Interesting Fact: before we adopted Magnus he was a maze runner for a college laboratory. we adopted him at about 6 weeks of age.
IMG_3834.jpg

Mariusz Pudzianowski is an Agouti Rex boy with buggy eyes. He refuses to be held without putting up a huge fight. He would much rather be in his cage watching everyone else than be anywhere near you. Mariusz is 15 months old. Interesting Fact: Mariusz is a exceptionally soft-coated boy who likes to chew things to shreds. He also won't touch anything new (including yogies) until Moosh has taken one first.
IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

Brenna Boo is the newest addition to our family. She is about 2 months old. She is a black self dumbo with white forepaws and the cutest red nose ever. Interesting Fact: While Brenna is very adventurous she will run and hide under Willow's tummy, between Willow's front and back feet, until the coast is clear.
IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

Willow Bean is a Powder blue variegated dumbo with blaze. She is just over a year old and is spoiled rotten. She is my cuddle rat and has a never ending supply of kisses ready for me at all times. Interesting Fact: Willow loves to watch movies with you while cuddled up in your lap or under your chin (especially movies about rats!!).
IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

"let someone else talk, Mom!" "yeah let's get out of here!"

**EDIT: I changed the name of this thread as the old one was kinda long!**

hehe, thanks guys! ^_^ if you want to see whom Mariusz and Magnus are named after, try goggling their full names. They are named after two World's Strongest Man champions. Perfect names for boy rats, I think!

Stunning rats!! And yeh, the picture with willow's reflection in the bauble is brilliant! You've got a gorgeous bunch there, I love magnus's coat, i just want to bury my head in it and smooch him all over!!

LOL! Thanks again, everyone!

I know how you feel, Melissa! I LOVE Mariusz's lovely coat, it's very, very thick and soooo soft! He and Magnus have the softest coats in our bunch! They really feel almost like cashmere they're so fluffy!

Mamarat, thanks for the compliment about the bio! I figured that if I was going to do an intro, then I should probably really introduce them so you can all get to know them! That way, when I talk about them, you can get a picture of who everyone is. ^_^

Runzwithrats and Starfoot thanks for the compliment about the ornament reflection! It wasn't on purpose and I didn't know that it was even there until I got the picture on my computer! I was, to say the least, pleasantly surprised! And, Starfoot, I would love to bury my face in his tummy and give him kisses, but I'd be a bit afraid of losing an eye, LOL. he tends to think that it's a bit undignified to get tummy kisses or really be held, for that matter! :roll: my naughty boys!

Brenna Boo is a VERY photogenic girl! I was surprised to discover this because she wasn't photogenic when we got Santa pictures! LOL!!!

Oh yeah, great introduction! You're absolutely right, nothing like a pic along with a little personality info to make the kid a little familiar to us right of the bat.
What a pretty bunch of special kids!

Too funny!!!! I was wondering if anyone else would know where those names came from. I see that Willowbean likes to watch TV at ungodly hours and has found the world's strongest man competition. It rocks!

Back