Finally! Merry Christmas Tzuki...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems71

So today I went in to feed the kids early cause I have a house full coming at 6pm and the kids usually get fed their veggies around 7-8pm, with a house full tonight I figured I would feed them early rather than late...anyway...
I went into the room and I found Blossom, Peanut, Sketchie, Cookie, Midna Zoey and even Tzuki all piled in a real rat pile in the top corner litter box!
I am sooo happy for my little girl Tzuki she is always alone in the log hut or the hanging tube in lower part of he cage rarely up top with the gang...but today she is in the pile with the rest!!! :dance:
She is making friends!
Of course they all scattered when I came back with camera so maybe a pic later...
this is a nice christmas present for me and her I have been worried about her still being so timid of people and other rats.
Merry Christmas Tzuki! and to the rest of the gang Merry Christmas and thanks for giving her this wonderful present!

Back