Ferret Nation pans...I am confused :P

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

The pricing is a bit confusing....

You're creative enough to figure out how to make something though ;)

moon said:
The pricing is a bit confusing....

You're creative enough to figure out how to make something though ;)

I mean the chewable regular pans are more expensive than pans that NO rat will chew through...hehehe. And they don't offer the plastic ramp pan...is that one sacred to all rats and must not be nibbled on? LOLOLOL

Ohh that's what I meant.. but didn't word it well... whoops.

I don't have a 142 so I'm not entirely certain how the cage works when there's a second level, and my ladies don't currently touch their pan so I'm not worrying about it *knocks on wood*

That's great info - i recently converted my 142 into 2 seperate cages and i don't like the space in the corner where the ramp used to be - i would like to get a bottom, full pan for the top as well.

I was wondering if a dog crate pan would fit in it?

I have a 142 with a 143 add-on to make three levels. I took off the 143 months ago because I got tired of dealing with the cleaning of the top shelf. I'm 6'4" so stepping on a stool to clean puts my head through the roof.

Anyway, Anita1216 needed to separate some elderly rat boys so I loaned her that for some time. However, my liner is trash from a boy that was a heavy chewer.

As a temporary measure, I went to Lowes today and bought a precut piece of bathroom wall paneling and put a cover over it. The measurement for something like this is 22-5/8" x 34-5/8".

Cost: $9-something plus tax.

Tarrbot said:
I have a 142 with a 143 add-on to make three levels. I took off the 143 months ago because I got tired of dealing with the cleaning of the top shelf. I'm 6'4" so stepping on a stool to clean puts my head through the roof.

Anyway, Anita1216 needed to separate some elderly rat boys so I loaned her that for some time. However, my liner is trash from a boy that was a heavy chewer.

As a temporary measure, I went to Lowes today and bought a precut piece of bathroom wall paneling and put a cover over it. The measurement for something like this is 22-5/8" x 34-5/8".

Cost: $9-something plus tax.

For my older FN i have sheets of black coroplast that I use, and I bindclip the fleece at the corners...not good for keeping stuff in but they aren't eating it as much as the pans :roll:

Back