Fergus 6/15/2006 -5/28/2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita1216

My beloved boy let me know it was time this afternoon. His tired eyes looked into mine and I saw the love, but the life dulled.

The vet did an exam and found he had a large mass that ran the length of his colon. My boy likely was in some pain these past few days. My agony is almost right there in front of me, I can touch it.

There are no words to express the love, the heartache......
Fergus was my sunshine, a friendly rat that freely gave kisses to all those he met. His favorite past time was to sit in my lap and listen to me sing to him. He especially loved "At Last" by Etta James. That song will be a poignant reminder of my boy.

Sleep well Pergles, know that mommy loves you and will always miss you. Tell your momy and dad, the sisters gone before you that I miss and love them still.

Dont worry for Wembely, I will take care of him. You rest easy little man.

I love you always.
mommy

He has a tribute on our website www.fragglerats.com

Thank you everyone. Today has been quiet for me, lost in reflection and trying to deal with my loss. Fergus was a wonderful creature, words will never describe his charm, wit and personality to their fullest. I was blessed to care for him, to be loved by this special little rat.

I will always look for him in other rats, that I cant deny. I know he will smile down on me and in time this ache will lessen and I can get about life almost the way it was. :tearful:

Back