Fat Rat needs serious help...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godmother said:
MIne have started eating Oxbow again... :shock:

Same thing happened with mine too. I give my rats unlimited Oxbow as well as few nuggets of Harlan Teklad 2014 everyday. At first they wouldn't touch the Oxbow for the longest time but now they just love it.

The new mama Prue and her babies love Oxbow. She starts eating it and the babies yank it out of her mouth to finish it. :shock:
So Prue goes and gets herself a stash, hides with it and eats. :D

little update on Axel-he's looking so much better! His wound is completely open and clean, and it's starting to shrink too! In himself I think he's much brighter and definately looking slimmer (though there's excess skin flab around his belly >.<)
I'm now set on keeping them on fleece rather than bedding and finding them a nice snuggly hammock to properly fit in the cage (my makeshift ones are never good enough)

ugh my sister was hogging the computer last night...but here's the pic-sorry my camera is absolute rubbish >.< but you can pretty much see how much it's healed up-

fatrat.png

and a funny one of Joey just because he wanted to share the limelight XD

sillyjoey.png

Back