Fall RatspacNW show: I'm a proud, proud mama!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starmaiden

We had a wonderful time! It was my first rat show and I got to meet lots of people that I only knew online before! My girls did really well! Iris scored a 90% and was 2nd in her class:
Iriswithribbons_01.jpg

Petals scored a 95%, was first in her class and best in section:
Petalswithribbons_01.jpg

Sweet Pea scored a 98%, best in section, best in variety, and REserve of show! She looks as surprised as I was in this photo:
ratspacnw_13_winners.jpg

A pic of her with all her ribbons:

sweetpeawithribbons_08.jpg

But the girl I'm really proud of was Pansy! She was sooo good the whole time! My 'don't touch me' girl was letting strangers give her scritches, even poking her head out of the bonding pouch I was carrying her in to greet a nearby spectator! Maybe I should give her a bath, clip her nails, and take her strange places more often!
ratspacnw_02_me.jpg

She also tied for 'Most Amazing Rescue'. Here she is with her ribbon! She earned it! :p
Pansywithribbon_01.jpg

And I also had a little souvenir from the show, jump in my shirt pocket and come home with me. :)
Periwinkle_01.jpg

I named her Periwinkle, Winkle for short!

What such great news, congrats to all your babies and yourself. Winkle is very cute. Better keep a close watch.

Congratulations! What beautiful ratties!
I am totally in love with Winkle. OMG!!! *Flies to Washington, bribes her with treats and makes her jump into her bonding pouch*

Yeah, Jen, what's wrong with us? Are we nuts that we didn't take any ratties home with us??

Eeeeee!! I just had to take a look at her again. Smoochies!!!

Congrats! I have never been to a rat show before, but it looks like you had a blast! And I think Pansy is adorable with her ribbons there :lol:

And Periwinkle has the cutest little face :D

Well heck, you and your little ladies sure took that event by storm, eh? I can see why.
I must say I'm partial to your Pansy (blimey, I sound like a British perv there).
Congratulations to you and your little lovelies!

And you went home with a kazillion ribbons and Periwinkle too? I'd sure like to rub your forehead for luck!

wow how cool!! Congrats on all the ribbons and on Periwinkle!!!! What a cutie!!! I think it would be cool to attend a rat show, but I dont think they have any close to us.

How many ratties were at the show?

How many ratties were at the show?
From the post show e-mail that went out, approximately 70 adults and 60 kittens were shown, and that's not counting kittens or rats who were brought (breeder and rescuer tables) and not shown. There were a lot of rats there and a lot of rattie stuff too! :D

Back