Escape Artist At It Again...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melon_mayhem

Some of you may know already that my rat Emma is somewhat of the escape artist. I've been looking for a new cage to accomidate to her escaping.

Well today i've discovered a problem...
Emma's gone! :doh:
I cant find her anywhere in my room and its not like her to be missing for more then a few hours.

The only good think i can figure out is the fact that she should be in my room because since she's been escaping from that stupid cage since day one i've taken some steps to make sure that she's not eaten by my cats or the dog. I have a towel blocking off the crack below my door and i keep the door closed at all times.

Im just worried that she could get hurt. I've got some things in my room that could hurt her and the fact that she's been missing all morning has got me really worried that she could get/be hurt :wallbang:

What should i do???

Being gone all morning could mean she's found herself a very comfortable place to sleep. Check dark comfy corners, in closets under beds. Have a treat with you when looking for her, be cheerful and not stressed when calling her.

jorats said:
Being gone all morning could mean she's found herself a very comfortable place to sleep. Check dark comfy corners, in closets under beds. Have a treat with you when looking for her, be cheerful and not stressed when calling her.

Okay will do, she usually turns up randomly :giggle:

Moon said:
Yes, this time of day you are probably dealing with a sleepy escaped rattie :D

You know i bet that she's found her self a really nice sleeping place where she can sit and laugh at me trying to find her :nahnah: <-- She probably would do that too if she could move her paws like that
:giggle:

The lost rat has been found!
Well actually she more went right to her cage when she got hungry, nows she's pretending like she was never gone!
What a silly rattie :heart:

I know she is it's crazy!!!
I mean i've used hardwire cloth around the entire cage minus a few tiny little holes and she figured out how to get throw those tiny little holes, but after she darn near broke her little leg she won that round and i took it down.
So now she's does as she pleases...till i get my critter nation that is :giggle: then there will be no more escaping!!!

Back