Eee, excited!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoA

I've been using Snapfish for 4-5 years now for digital prints, and they're always amazing. Here's a one of my memo boards with a ton of digital prints from them:

Sept5050.jpg

They offer a variety of different items that you can have your picture(s) put on, I just never knew what to buy.

I just made a 8.5" x 11" 12-month calendar (aptly named "Ratties 2008"), which has a ton of different pictures of the fuzzies. I know it's a little bit early to be buying next year's calendar, but I'm an impatient girl and money burns a hole in my pocket like you would not believe :wink: Here's a preview of the calendar, though I did modify it some after taking the screen shot (changed the theme to pink instead of the retro, and changed out some of the pictures):

calendar.jpg

Isn't it cuuuute? :D

It was only $26.48 shipped, which I think is a great price for a fully-personalized calendar with my rats on it!

You'll have to tell us right away what you think of the quality of the calendar. I think it's a great price too for something personalized!

It's here, it's here! :D

The quality is really awesome, I'm ecstatic. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had my camera set on only 1280 x 960, so some of the pictures (ie. only the months where it's one big pic) aren't overly clear on the calendar. They're a tiny bit pixelated, but then again I examined the calendar with my face like, half a foot away :lol: When you stand at a normal distance away from the calendar, it looks perfectly fine. The other months look really crisp. I can't wait to use my calendar next year!

That's great! Every year I get a calendar of my rats, it's usually done by my sister and her hubby as a gift but it's time consuming and eats away at precious ink. I bet it will be cheaper doing what you did. I'll have to mention it to Nic.

Back