Dumpling

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ScHiZoSaNe

Dumpling is my very first rat. Previously, I had owned guinea pigs. The one thing I have noticed most about rats is that they have personality, and this is why I plan to keep owning rats, as well as guinea pigs.

Dumpling is a pet store rat. She came from PetCo. She's approximately 4 months old, so she's nearly an adult. Many people have told me to get a second rat, and it annoys me greatly because I have been trying to save my money up to get a second cage and another rat, which I shall name Sushi.

Dumpling is quite a curious little rat. She loves to climb and explore. She's friendly and tame, and even sleeps on my bed, either beside me or near my feet. Dumpling is now a free roam rat starting today. Her cage is in my bedroom already, and it will be open 24/7. She was litter trained surprisingly quickly, and I didn't even have to train her. She learned on her own. I also let her ride my shoulder when I go elsewhere in the house, which she enjoys very much.

img-20140507-214007.jpg

20140425-122253.jpg

20140419-110412.jpg

20140422-171049.jpg

20140418-163631.jpg

snapshot-1.jpg

snapshot-3.jpg

Back