Dudley, Dudders, Dudley-Do- Bite - June 2008 to Feb 15., 201

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blytherue said:
Oh no I was just reading about him & tika before work and now he's gone. :sad3: I'm so sorry. :hugs: Maybe he is snuggling up to hoochy now and telling how much tika misses her.

That is a lovely thought. I shall try to think of this when my heart starts to ache.

Oh Shelagh... I'm so sorry he passed, he was such an amazing man with a story for the ages. I'm happy he was able to meet Tika however short their time together was.
He will forever be in our hearts

lilspaz68 said:
Ahh yes, I knew I forgot a picture. The first time Dudley ever let another person hold him :heart: :heart:

DudleyandMoonapr18.jpg
I was so terrified, look at how far away I'm holding my head, LOL. He kept trying to sniff my face and that was not a step I was quite willing to take.

lilspaz68 said:
blytherue said:
Oh no I was just reading about him & tika before work and now he's gone. :sad3: I'm so sorry. :hugs: Maybe he is snuggling up to hoochy now and telling how much tika misses her.

That is a lovely thought. I shall try to think of this when my heart starts to ache.

Ohhh that is so wonderful... blytherue, you made me cry!

I'm so sorry Shelagh... Dudley was one of those rats that I really remembered reading about, and for some reason the thought of him stuck. I guess he was just one of those rats, he stays in your thoughts.

And he'll never leave them, too. He'll be in your mind and in your heart until you meet him at the bridge, and he'll be cuddling and playing with his ratty friends you introduced him to. <3

That was such a great story - inspiring. We took in a biter (drew blood a few times) last November, who has just started relaxing and letting us cuddle him - so I have a really good idea of how you felt and why you cried with the "breakthrough".
What a big, beautiful boy Dudley was.

Back