Duders (Little Dude)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

...has left me.

He was about 27 months old, a spoiled mousie till the end. Before he arrived home, he went through two shelters. Finally at 7 months, jorats picked him up. He was a darling and I fell in love with him. Through circumstances, I ended up taking him and four lovely girlies. Duders was neutered and so happy with his girls. One by one, each little girlie left and Duders was once again alone. I could tell he was lonely but his old body wasn't going to hold out much longer. He hardly ran his wheel but loved his fleece triangle.
I'll miss you little guy... I know you are over the bridge, playing with your girlies again. :heart:

dudepouf3.jpg

smalldudebooks2.jpg

smMicemeet14.jpg

smMicemeet34.jpg

smMicemeet41.jpg

smDudeinnewcage.jpg

smDudepeekabooplant.jpg

Nickelrat said:
...has left me.

He was about 27 months old, a spoiled mousie till the end. Before he arrived home, he went through two shelters. Finally at 7 months, jorats picked him up. He was a darling and I fell in love with him. Through circumstances, I ended up taking him and four lovely girlies. Duders was neutered and so happy with his girls. One by one, each little girlie left and Duders was once again alone. I could tell he was lonely but his old body wasn't going to hold out much longer. He hardly ran his wheel but loved his fleece triangle.
I'll miss you little guy... I know you are over the bridge, playing with your girlies again. :heart:

dudepouf3.jpg

smalldudebooks2.jpg

smMicemeet14.jpg

smMicemeet34.jpg

smMicemeet41.jpg

smDudeinnewcage.jpg

smDudepeekabooplant.jpg

I'm so sorry Nickelrat. :tearful: What a precious little Gent he was.

You gave him a wonderful home which he found joy in. There will never be any reward greater than that for a tender little rodent soul. :love6:

He carries you in his heart. :rose:

Sorry Nici for your loss. He had a beautiful group of female friends. I am sure he is happy being at the bridge so can be with his friends again.

Ann

That is so very sad, I'm sorry. Duders was such a special little boy who was extremely lucky to have ended up where he did. His outlook was grim when I first met him.
Maybe he decided that he would spend this Christmas reunited with all his adoring girlfriends.

I'm so sorry Nic. He has affected a bunch of us.
Vanessa was the one to spring him out of jail, Shelagh fostered him until Scott could pick him up. It was a group effort getting that little manmouse.
He was a lot of fun and a bundle of love.
He will be missed.

Awww, a cutie & his beauties....
He had quite a life, but you gave him so much to enjoy here and your litttlest angel is with the ladies you blessed him with.
That last picture is so adorable - "I'm not far away mom, I'm just off exploring".
I'm so sorry.

Duders wasn't just a mouse to me. He was my first foster. He was my introduction to Jorats and her wonderful family...my Extended Family in Sudbury. He will be missed on so many levels but I also have to thank the little fuzzface for his part in this. :heart:

Run in that humungous wheel in the sky little guy!

Seeing this truly makes me cry. I remember the pics from his intro with the girls... was so happy to see him love his ladies :D

He really has affected lots... even many who never met him.

Back