dosing Revolution on Res & Cue?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

well we got back from the vet today and they are healthy happy ratties! :bunnydance:

the tail part on Cue(dumbo siamese) the vet said that it most likely will fall off(the black part) and to watch it keep it clean and if it does not heal or gets any worse to come back in. we still do not know what could have done that to her tail but now shes in good hands. also to just put some poly on it too he said.

ok for the Revolution part i would like to know how to dose them i also told the vet i will be treating them with this and he said it is was fine. he did look and see if they had any bugs but said there skin and coat look healthy but in case we are giving them a treatment anyways.

here is the weight of them:

Res: 6.2oz. or 192g
Cue: 6.0oz. or 170g

this was with them moving but got it the best i could.

if someone can help me that would be great. also when can we start intros with them once they are treated with the Revolution?

A big thanks from all of us to pomegranate seed for getting us the revolution ASAP for the girls :thumbup:

If there is ever something you need,dont be shy to send us a PM.
Will be more than glad to help since we are close enough to each other.

Thanks again!!! :hugs:

I'm glad I could help out. I've always wanted to be able to experience a rescue situation like that, so I wanted to help in any way I could. It must be so rewarding knowing they're safe and being cared for now. You don't think either one is pregnant do you? Since you don't know their history at all? I don't think it's safe to use revolution on a pregnant rat, but I'm not sure. Anyway, hopefully that's just me worrying for nothing. Good luck with them both.

Back