Don't fence me in!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

A lot of pics - but I'm shamefully behind in showing off my kids...

My girls live in the bedroom but there's a cage in the living room too cause my previous kids didn't all live together. Now it's for when I clean the bedroom cage, or if sometimes I'm in the living room all day, or a kid needs to be close to me.
Between the desk and their place is a plexiglass window to let them on the desk or keep them off.
071125KidsSpace-Desk.jpg

Summer wanted to come to the desk and couldn't figure out how......

"Hey Mom!"
071102Summer1.jpg

Lookit this face!
071102Summer2.jpg

How can you refuse me?.
071102Summer3.jpg

I'll find a way
071102Summer4.jpg

Sugar checks it out
071102SummerSugar.jpg

You figure it out Sumone
071102SummerSumone01.jpg

I'm feeling a little unwanted Mom
071102SummerSumone02.jpg

I know there's a space here
071102SummerSumone03.jpg

Wrong way Sumone!
071102SummerSumone04.jpg

Aw C'mon -
071102SummerSumone05.jpg

Let us come love you (and chew up your work)...
071102SummerSumone06.jpg

How can you resist this?
071102SummerSumone07.jpg

I've never much been a fan of nekkid ratties... for a start you can't really call them fuzzies, fuzzlets or furkids... and I've always thought "unhairless" rats looked cuter... but your girls are adorable!!! Their wittle whiskery mouths and teeny nose and beady eyes, I just want to huggle them!! :grouphug:

Starfoot, first time I saw a nekked kid (online) I thought freaky and extremely unattractive. I respect their parents loving them, I just didn`t get it myself. If you spend time here I`ll give you a year tops til you til you see them as kids not aliens. And want hold one.

I already see them as kids, they just don't have their jammies on! They're just the same as others, just not quite as cute looking I guess... If I saw one though, there's still no way I'd not be able to pick it up and snuggle with it, clothes or no clothes!! heh! x

I don't like them any less at all, but I think out of a furry and a nekkid, I'd choose the furry....... oh who am I kidding, I'd take both :D

hahaha i've just noticed the rats on top of your tv! they look so real!! and the little white micey in front of it with the yellow jumper with a heart on!! hahaha they're cool x

haha Yeh I do want to hold one! I want to feel the warmth of it's skin and make sure it stays moisturised and velvety soft.... I'll be sure to tell you first when the aliens invade in the future!! :D

What beautiful girls.

I agree the nekkids are so soft and warm, I love to kiss my Willow's belly and rub my lips on her back. No one understands that, but I know everyone here will. :wink:

Melissa's ZOO said:
What beautiful girls.

I agree the nekkids are so soft and warm, I love to kiss my Willow's belly and rub my lips on her back. No one understands that, but I know everyone here will. :wink:

Of course we do... I regularly kiss my rats and rub them all over my face! hehe It's so sweet when they can no longer put up with big smooches and push your lips away with their little handies and stick their noses in they air with audible foofs of "ack muuumm do you have to!???" heheh

... yes sweeties, yes I do have to x

The black tv rat is squishy like there's tiny beads inside or something, and feels real nice to hold! :D
I always give Summer little teeny kisses and lip rubs from her nose down her back when she's having her meds. We both like it!

Back