dog food recall-crosspost

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

Got this email from my dogpark yahoo group, thought i'd share incase some of you are using this, or family members could be.
I've added the links for you guys to click and see if your bags have been recalled or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been two pet food recalls recently that Pet Supplies “Plus” wants to bring to your attention.

1. Wysong Has Recalled some Wysong Maintenance and Wysong Senior Dry Dog Foods that were manufactured in June and July of 2009 because of mold growth. Click here for lot numbers of affected product and more details.
http://www.petsuppliesplus.com/wysong_recall.html

2. Diamond Pet Food has Recalled Two Varieties of Premium Edge Cat Food – because of the cat foods were deficient in thiamine. These are Premium Edge Finicky Adult Cat and Premium Edge Hairball Cat. Click here for lot numbers of affected product and more details.
http://www.petsuppliesplus.com/diamondRecall.html

Anyone who has these foods should stop feeding them to their pet immediately and return them to the store where they were purchased for a full refund. Contact information for the manufacturers is as follows:

Wysong Diamond
Customer Service - 1-989-631-0009
Fax: 1-989-631-9280
Mail: 7550 Eastman Avenue, Midland, MI
48642-7779
Email: wysong@wysong. net Address:
PO Box 156
Meta, MO 65058
www.premiumedgepetf ood.com/contact_ us/

If you have questions regarding this recall safety notice click here to contact us.

22710 Haggerty Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48335 © 2009 Pet Supplies Plus "USA"

I think it costs more. My sister did this for her cats for a while, but it took a lot of time to prepare everything and she felt it cost more in the long run.

I PM'd her with the exact costs for me. For me it's the same price to feed raw when compared to t/d, which are my only two choices. I feel more comfortable with the raw. If you prepare it yourself it costs less but then there is the issue of time and how much mess you want.

I'll be preparing my own next year, but this year I need to keep the mess to a minimum.

Back