Does anyone know what color this is?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruxxy

I'm getting these new baby girls mid February and I'm really confused as to what color they might be (they are the lighter ones in the picture)....They look too light to be mink....could they be siamese? I know the coat color changes as the babies grow but I'm just curious to see what everyone else thinks :)

IMG_9268.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

I'm taking the 2 siamese looking girls and a black girl. There is a chance though that I will take them all if the last girl doesn't find a home :D

:D :cool3: Oh I am so very glad to read this, tiny girls all have a home, & my opinion on the colors of your girls may be beige, one darker, I love beige!

They look siamese to me but I really honestly have no idea. :lol: I love the shiny coats. They'll be beautiful!

Yup yup! :D I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a black dumbo female, lol. I love males but a mixed gender house isn't for me quite yet, only being an in apartment. With Tara raising her it'll for sure be worth the wait!

:banana: :dancing:

Back