Delilah's Dilemma....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlees rattakisses

Well my sweet old gal had quite the time of it recently!!
Despite the fact that she will be two in November she still looks and acts like a hyper young thing. :roll:
She's a crammer, stuffer always worried about where her next meal will come from.
(Note Tea Buscuits and Delly-Shoes DON'T MIX!!!)
She stuffed and swallowed then promptly choked bring forth copious amounts of porafin dripping and splashing looking like a scene of a slasher movie. :shock:
Delilah already has VERY bulgy eyes but they stuck out even more when she was struggling to breathe :(
I grabbed a blanket and wrapped her in it and quickly turned her upside down a few times popping out the blockage :sick2: weeping as she starts to breathe again.
What does Delly do?!! Start boggling and asking for more buscuit!! :doh: what she lacks in brains she more that makes up in beauty and personality!! :heart:

Delly-Shoes just before she choked on her Tea Biscuit. Look at her HUGE biceps!! :lol:

Oh man... I had a couple choke to the point they can't breathe. That is super scary!!!
And yep, food is what makes them feel good again.

Back