Daisy 8-2004 to 10/9/07

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Best gestimate is that Daisy just turned 38 months old.

My girl was pts tonight. She had vaginal bleeding and already had two large inoperable tumors (inoperable as per our vet due to age). Play hard sweet girl, you will be dearly missed. You were only in our lives since last August but it seemed like much longer.

I knew this was coming, just not tonight and so quick......

I'm sure her girls on the other side were there to meet her, Peanut, Biscuit, and Blue......along with her other boys she knew from here who already passed on. Sweet Daisy.

Daisyside-1.jpg

MerialDaisyStewie.jpg

DaisyBluePeanut2.jpg

DaisyBluePeant1.jpg

DaisyandPeanut.jpg

Daisy2.jpg

What a pretty little lady (especially for such an old broad).
Did you name her Daisy for the darkness of her nose in the midst of the light? It would suit her.
You must have thought you were bringing her home to pass at her age. But she came home to live a long and no doubt happy time. I'm happy for you and Daisy.
I'm so sorry for your loss of her beautiful face and beloved company in your days.

Fidget said:
What a pretty little lady (especially for such an old broad).
Did you name her Daisy for the darkness of her nose in the midst of the light? It would suit her.
You must have thought you were bringing her home to pass at her age. But she came home to live a long and no doubt happy time. I'm happy for you and Daisy.
I'm so sorry for your loss of her beautiful face and beloved company in your days.

She actually came to me with the name Daisy, and since she knew her name we kept it. We kinda knew when we got her she'd be with us for a while, even at the age of two years old she had quite a lot of spunk :D

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Awh, Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. I know she was special. She was a very sweet girl and very gentle too. There's just something special about those himi girls! Actualy, I had my Ruby girl pts tonight. You can see my post. Daidy had a nice long life. She was a trooper. I know she will be missed.
Julie

Back