Curley kisses?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

When you guys say your ratties give kisses I assume you mean they lick you - right? Well, Mr. Curley has taken to doing something different in the last week and I'm not entirely certain what it means. We give him kisses, bring our lips together to pucker up and kiss him. Well he has started opening his mouth and lightly bringing his teeth together on our bottom or top lip - yesterday my nose. I'm wondering if he is trying to mimic a human kiss. What do you guys think? :heart:

I tested by theory yesterday on 3 occassions I asked Curley for a kiss and each time he came and nipped my nose.... I :heart: my baby....

Oh my goodness that is so sweet, its amazing how they can show affection through licks, nibbles and touch.
Curley sounds like such a sweetheart.

He does groom me, all the big boys have started to groom us (our hands) - especially after we have been by the little guys, but I think they just want their smell off of us. Kona still puffs up just from the smell of them - I don't think he'll ever forget what happened to him - poor baby.

Back