Critter Nation Second Level Add-On?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evantide

I remember two years ago they did not have an add-on for the single-level CN. I wonder if they now have one? I didn't see anything on their website, so I was hoping someone here would know if they've come out with one yet? It's been a high demand in my opinion (from many small animal communities). I was hoping by now it would exist! I ordered a single-level CN for my future hedgehog that I have been planning for, but now I have this rat I rescued, and soon I will have another to keep him company, and I will be using the CN for them. A 2-story CN would be more fun for rats, so if I can get an add-on, that would be great! Otherwise I wish I had gotten the double CN in the first place... but that would have been pointless since a hedgehog doesn't need a second level (the single-level was going to have to be modified for hedgehog safety in the first place).

I believe the flyers are out and you can purchase it at some spots online! The add-on was scheduled for this spring :) You're going to have some spoiled ratters in a double CN!

Found the post! See HERE

Back