Craigs list ad- maple ridge

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arresai

found list whilst doing my usual, parusing rat ads.
4 male rats w/ full size cage--PLS READ!!!! - $50 (Maple Ridge)

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/f ... 26986.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-17, 4:09PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I have rescued 4 full grown male rats they are very good tempered and friendly, I just dont have the time to care for them amongst all my other pets.
They are not wild, they were somebody elses pets before mine, but their daughter (who they originally belonged too) outgrew them and they were going to drown them, so I decided to take them for myself until such time as I found a good home. PLEASE, if you are interested feel free to phone/email me at 604-467-1276. They come with a cage, that retails at 159.99 as well as a food dish and water dispenser. Normally I would just be giving them away but I am asking for compensation so that I only get serious inquiries and that I can guarantee that they will be going to a good home to be cared for.

NOTE: I will NOT sell these rats for food. Sorry!

The first ad is from over a month ago, are you sure this individual even still needs to find homes for the rats? Because honestly most people just tend to leave craigslist ads up without taking them down.

I would honestly consider bringing home the males since they have their own cage, but what I don't have at the moment is the funds to support vet care for the group, we just don't have the money (I do for my current rats and cat, but I can't carry more at the moment).. so I can't in good conscience bring 'em home knowing I couldn't do anything if they presented with illness.

Le sigh. Moving was so expensive.

Back