Corrie's girls love Wonderrodent cube & snake!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

The last of my birthday money extravagance arrived today! I put in the solid side (mango) of the Javakittie FN liners, which go rather well with the new arrivals: a double cube in Giraffe pattern and a "snake" in a lovely aqua with coral and peach (very un-snakelike).

Here are some of the girls checking out the giraffe cube:

Girlscheckoutgiraffecube.jpg

And here are Melissa and one of her sisters confronting the viscious snake:

Twogirlschecksnake.jpg

Beautiful work, Wonderrodent! My girls are very lucky. I will put the little cube in the young girls cage tomorrow.

Those are wonderful! My very first rattie purchases online were all wonderrodent cubes and such. I love them and still have them today. Some are a bit chewed but they are still a favourite.

My new years resolution was to buy from as many rattie merch retailers as possible.. Wonderrodent, Javakittie.. etc.

Gorgeous pics :D

I was given a wonderrodent cube and its now Lottie's special one. Its a one or a two-rat and Reedross from Goose sent it to me after her last rat passed. I love it!

I will buy from more rattie merchants this year. I love picking my own fabrics :D

i can hardly get Lymanette and Robyn out of their cube. Of course the first thing they did was to chew an escape hatch out the back... lucky I know it's typical rat behaviour or I'd have relegated them to Dollarama stuff forever!

Back