Constant oozing of blood (Stopped bleeding! omg)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wonderful news! It's so scary when they bleed for any length of time. His poop may be dark because he hasn't been eating normally. It may also be dark if he's been licking up a lot of blood. Or drinking red wine :wink2:

Thanks for all the support guys! You're the best! *hugs*

Sketch had some more Ensure and then ate a little bit of oatmeal and avocado. ^_^ Yay! I'm keeping track of the number of cheerios in his cage as well as the number of lab blocks. A couple definitely look like they've been nibbled on.

He's still not as active as before, but that's understandable. ^_^ No blood at all now!

:happydance:

:bunnydance: So Happy its healing nicely

I take ALL my boys to Bells Corners. They are SO nice. Doctor Beach and Doctor Venderzan(sp) are amazing and beautiful people and respect rats and know quite a bit about rats. They would be in good hands :thumbup:

Glad to see he is doing much better. I found after the first 48 hours the difference in their behavior was amazing. :thumbup:

:happydance: :dance: I herd also that Crown Pointe Animal Hospital Dr. Daren C. Auger is to be really good with rodents. If your ever stuck again but i think that's like the other side of town for you but if hes way better may be worth a try :wink2:

For me i went to Hull vet clinic to get Monkey done, and now i go to dr.liston(have not had any surgeries yet though).

I'm glad to hear he's doing better! That's very good that he's feeling good enough to eat now. That will also help him keep up his strength and heal.

Back