Coming soon....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristyR

Yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and got some props for rattie Christmas pictures!!!! Hopefully they (or at least one or two of them) will cooperate with what I have planned. (yeah, right!) Maybe if I bribe them with Yogies or M&Ms.

Today is my mom's birthday, and I'm spending most of the day with her, but I'm planning on trying a few shots tonight, and more tomorrow. Will post some as soon as I get a couple of decent shots.

Can't believe how excited I am about taking Christmas pictures of the rats!!!

Can't wait to see some pics! Hah, and happy birthday for your mum too. :D

I was at the store with my parents earlier today, and we walked through the Christmas section and I had to resist the urge to snatch anything and everything that I could use to decorate the boy's cage. :p I can't wait to buy them little stockings, I'm going to have far too much fun this year spoiling them.

Oooh, xmas rattie pics.
I need to go to the dollar store and pick up some more items. Nic and I used to do this every year.
This year, our models have passed, time for new models and I think my Isabelle will be perfect! :D

Back