Coles trip to Wonderland!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coles is such a cutie... look at that sly smile with Dora.
My oldest was there on Monday. He had a blast too... the rides a little different though.
Did you have blue soft ice cream? I've been craving it!!

jorats said:
Coles is such a cutie... look at that sly smile with Dora.
My oldest was there on Monday. He had a blast too... the rides a little different though.
Did you have blue soft ice cream? I've been craving it!!

No, but I did have a funnell cake!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it was YUMMERS!!!!

hee hee He looks like he had a blast!
Jo: what do you mean by blue ice cream? I haven't been there since I was like 10... over 20 years ago.

Catibrie said:
Jo: what do you mean by blue ice cream? I haven't been there since I was like 10... over 20 years ago.

Way back when it was called Smurf Ice Cream, not sure if it's still called that... it's blue. And I want some!! :cry4:

jorats said:
Catibrie said:

Way back when it was called Smurf Ice Cream, not sure if it's still called that... it's blue. And I want some!! :cry4:

I loved smurf ville i am soooo sad they took it out. :( :( :(

but it looks like he has an awesome time even thought he didn't go into the smurf house. it was actually really creepy and scared me.

I should have been going this term for free because my company is paying for everyone to go there, but I have a club event that day, and a wedding... Apparently the wedding takes precedence (even though it's a fake one <_<).

It looks like he had fun though. Did you guys go on any of the roller coasters?

jorats said:
Catibrie said:

I loved the Smurfs! I could never figure out why there was only one girl though. :giggle:

Cole is a cutie for sure! Mariah said so! I was looking at the pictures and she was sitting on my lap. Quote " Mommy who is that cute little boy?" LOL

Wonderland looks like a lot fun for the little ones! Mariah(My 3 yr old)would LOVE it! Hum...maybe if I tell her Daddy we could take a vacation to Canada and I could meet you all! When is that big get together again?! :giggle: J/K our money is tight right now and that big of a vacation would cost some major cash. WE have a savings but with the economy being so bad I prefer we keep a hold of it. I have heard Canada is beautiful...and you all have a lot of bears. (I collect bear stuff) I love mountains, trees, water, seclusion.............maybe someday.

Hey how tall is Cole? My friend is taking her daughter in 2 weeks and she's only 33inches tall so she's worried about that...

Also how long were the lines in the kid section. Abby is 2 so you know 2 year olds!

Zooy said:
Hey how tall is Cole? My friend is taking her daughter in 2 weeks and she's only 33inches tall so she's worried about that...

Also how long were the lines in the kid section. Abby is 2 so you know 2 year olds!

ummm, i'm not too sure on numbers, but he was 'yellow' at Wonderland, and could ride almost ALL the kids rides there!

Back