Click on the ball

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I sat here for about 5 minutes, clicking my poor mouse like crazy... finally changing the ball to purple. I gasp and beam with pride, sit back, look around the living room... about to yell to any family members in the home about how I finally got it and realized just how pathetic my life is. ROFL!

jorats said:
So I sat here for about 5 minutes, clicking my poor mouse like crazy... finally changing the ball to purple. I gasp and beam with pride, sit back, look around the living room... about to yell to any family members in the home about how I finally got it and realized just how pathetic my life is. ROFL!

Mine turned purple too jo. I was like super proud of myself. Oh my:p

I am curious as to what the different colors mean....must click ball again and see if I get a different color! :panic: :wallbang:

EDIT-ooh ohh I got it within the first few seconds and it turned pink again! Then brown! ooh ooh now a turquoisey color...okay I shoulder seriously go back to bed now and stop being the loser I am....ugh now it is a icky green, now a browny yellow-ugh these colors are icky!

I get the ball to sit still, then make it jump straight upwards and click it on it's way down, because if you get it to go straight up it comes back straight down and it is easier to get it that way-yeah I have no life and was able to perfect my method. :lol:

mercurydust said:
I get the ball to sit still, then make it jump straight upwards and click it on it's way down, because if you get it to go straight up it comes back straight down and it is easier to get it that way-yeah I have no life and was able to perfect my method. :lol:

woohoo! That totally works... I got it to change 3 times!

hehe. if you right click, it freezes the ball. then you an click it.

and yeah, id rather not say how long i sat there and tried figuring that out. baha.

I really have no life.
It must be due to school.
I clicked the ball 16 times.
Hahaha.
Okay, i really have no life.
I admit! :x

Old age, Jo, old age. JK JK! LOL

I got it from blue to green to yellow to green again!
It's not changing anymore...I clicked it like 200 times more but it's not changing!! :(

Back