Chutney April/May 2005 to 29th Jan 2008

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewi

Chutney :heart:, April/May 2005 to 28th Jan 2008. Sadly, died of pulmonary oedema in the oxygen chamber at the vets.

-------
Rest in peace Chutney. I miss you immensely and love you dearly. I’m so sorry that things were tough for you at the end, and I’m so sorry you died at the vets by yourself. I never got to say goodbye properly. I thought you were looking so good, and then… you started having trouble breathing. If only I’d figured out that you weren’t doing as well as I’d thought. I’m so sorry.

On a somewhat happier note, I’m very glad you were a part of my life. You were, and still are, such a charming, sweet and beautiful girl. So very delicate, and very much our princess. Neil and I miss you. Zac looks loss without you, I think he’s searching for you. Chutty-butts, it’s goodbye only for now, and we will all be with you again.

Chutney as a youngster.

Chutney (on the left) with her sister Pickles.

Chutney (in the middle) with Zac and Pickles

Chutney (at the back) and Pickles

What a lovely lovely girl she was. I am sorry for your loss of her, but she you made sure to care for her as best as you can. Its sad when they are away from you when they pass, but some rats prefer it.

((hugs))

Thank you all for you kind words. Zac seems fine now. I've forced the other rats in his group to sleep on the same level as him, so I'm sure he's enjoying their company. Thank you all again.

Dewi

Back