Chesters Rat Train - In Progress - PICS PICS PICS!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester's journey begins April 1st. I'll be posting sll the pictures here!

This is Chesters last week with me, so I got to make it a good one, I let him meet Oscar tonight ..and let me tell you I have never seen such an excited rat before, Chester could not control himself, he was so happy to see another rat ..see for yourself!

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3977-1.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

victoria said:
:thud: That is so sweet! What did Oscar think of the little guy?

haha he never knew what to think at first, Chester kept rubing agaisnt him like a cat, running aroound him in circles and jumping on him ..Oscar just kind of sat there a let him do his thing. At the end of it, both were curled up together. Oscar never accepts other rats very well, but I guess he likes tiny ones :giggle:

Awwww... so nice to see Chester with a friend! He does look sooo happy! Can't wait to see him meet my whole crew!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oscar is gorgeous, and so patient! Thank you, Oscar, for being friends to Chester for the coming week!

Yay Chester! I am sure he just LOVED having a new pal to play with! I am unsure what to do with him here, do I leave him alone or let Loki bunk with him? Loki is driving the older boys crazy, he's so full of energy lol

PitLuvs said:
Yay Chester! I am sure he just LOVED having a new pal to play with! I am unsure what to do with him here, do I leave him alone or let Loki bunk with him? Loki is driving the older boys crazy, he's so full of energy lol

I would let him bunk with him!

Chester lovess Oscar!

Godmother said:
Nice to see them enjoying each others' company. Wow, what a size difference between a young rat and a full-grown male! I always forget.

That makes me feel not so bad about having a 567 gram ratty!!! :laugh4: We always poke fun of him because he's so fat.... I do worry about his health though....

Back