Captain Jack Sparrow and Barbossa's birthday

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

The siamese celebrated their birthday on August 21. Twelve of them are still alive as poor Am died in May. The boys are: Captain Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, Si, Am, Hagrid, Dumbledore, Kato and Dao. There are 5 girls and I know Maelee very well.

All those beautiful babies are now 1 year old and Am even celebrated with his father Voldemort as they are both together now. I know that one of the girls lives somewhere with mommy Tesanee and they probably celebrated together too.

Here are a few pictures of Barbossa and Captain Jack Sparrow individually for now. I will add more pictures of them together and my other boys later. Since I am not the owner of the other siamese, I do not have picture of them.

Captain Jack Sparrow is curious and always loves to explore around.
CaptainJackSparrow2.jpg

Close up of Jack. He is a true blue point siamese.
CaptainJackSparrow.jpg

Not interested at all in wearing his piRATe hat.
CaptainJackSparrow3.jpg

Barbossa is a seal point siamese I think. Voldemort was russian blue point siamese.
Barbossa3.jpg

His eyes are darker than Jack. There was 2 colour eyes in that litter and I kept one of each.
Barbossa2.jpg

Barbossa.jpg

Jack was the runt of this litter. When I had them all for one week last year, I noticed he was always that poor rat unable to have milk from mom with the others as there was room for only 12 rats and there was 13 of them.

Barbossa almost died when he was about 10 days old as his head was stuck in a hole in the hammock. He looked skinny when we took him out of there but he caught up quickly and became a beautiful boy.

Those pictures were taken on August 21. I did the little party on the 22 with the other rats. I will post pictures of that party another time.

Thank you all for those wishes. I said I was going to post new pictures of my other boys. I am now going to Montreal for the day to visit a friend of mine who lives there and I don't know when I am going to be back.

So I will try my best to post pictures tomorrow. Today is a wonderful day so I am taking that opportunity to go to Montreal one last time before going back to work on Tuesday.

Well, those are beautiful children and you have a very romantic bent, don't you?
I don't think they belong in Over The Hill at one year old tho, do they? (unless I'm missing something which I do frequently) or you have a particularly bad lifespan record.

Happy Birthday beautiful kids! Your dad surely is celebrating and I can't blame him, I will join him i toasting you!

Yep, I was a very proud dad last year and I am still proud of those siamese rats. That was the biggest litter I witnessed so far and I was so happy when I saw them for the first time. We counted them and couldn't believe we had 13 babies.

Here are some more pictures of the twins and also some pictures of my other boys when we had our birthday party.

Captain Jack Sparrow with the now famous Tim Hortons carrot muffin that all my rats get for their birthdays.
CaptainJackSparrow6.jpg

Now Barbossa. Does he wants to become an acrobat?
Barbossa4.jpg

Barbossa (left) and Jack (right) starting to enjoy their birthday present.
BarbossaetJack.jpg

Silas, my all black boy with a perfect triangle on the tummy. His nose looks pale but it always does that when I take a picture of Silas from the front.
Silas.jpg

Lupin (left) and Severus (right). Lupin is a black hairless and Severus is bareback.
LupinSeverus.jpg

My beautiful 30 months old Remus. He is a platinum hooded regular ear rat. He is my only regular ear too. He doesn't even look old and his eyes are still really bright.
Remus.jpg

Remus2.jpg

Remus with Jack. 18 months apart from these 2 boys, does it really show? I think Remus looks great.
JacketRemus.jpg

Hope you enjoy my rats.

Your rats are so beautiful. I love Silas's face, he's adorable and your old man Remus looks wonderful. That carrot muffin sure is a favourite, and making me hungry. lol

Back