Canine Campus Adopt A Thon! (Markham, Ontario)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

Adopt a pound puppy at Canine Campus or a kitten! We are very pleased and proud to be able to work in conjunction with the OSPCA and offer a chance for pets to find new homes in the Markham area.

On Saturday, June 13th we will have the staff and volunteers from the head office in Newmarket bringing a selection of dogs and kittens in need of families to our shop. Please come out and support them and see if the perfect pet for you will be there!

We'll have RAFFLES through out the day, applications, AGILITY and RALLY DEMOS and Canine Campus staff available to answer questions. Please support this great organization that does so much to help dogs in need, the OSPCA!

Any LIGHTLY USED OR NEW PET PRODUCTS that could be donated would be greatly appreciated. All proceeds will go directly to the OSPCA.

Even if you are not looking to adopt, spread the word, and if you are in the area come and buy raffle tickets!

We have an event page on facebook, or call 905)477-8092 for more info.

Moon said:
Adopt a pound puppy at Canine Campus or a kitten! We are very pleased and proud to be able to work in conjunction with the OSPCA and offer a chance for pets to find new homes in the Markham area.

On Saturday, June 13th we will have the staff and volunteers from the head office in Newmarket bringing a selection of dogs and kittens in need of families to our shop. Please come out and support them and see if the perfect pet for you will be there!

We have an event page on facebook, or call 905)477-8092 for more info.

I would like people to know the OSPCA in having their 4th Annual Yard Sale on June 27 & 28, between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. This event has been very successful in the past years and well worth attenting. They also take donated items to sell. That's what I have been doing ALL DAY TO-DAY. Didn't realize how many toys and things I had (still in the original boxes) until I started packing them.
Do you volunteer for this moon?

Lots of adoption applications filled out, but a few of the big guys didn't get any interest at all :( Oliver, an adorable Basset Hound mix and Roscoe, a big guy that looks like he's part Scottish Deerhound. Also very little interest in the kittens, everyone was playing with them but no one was interested in adopting. They have SO MANY kittens there right now, it is crazy.

I meant to take pictures but had to rush out of the house last minute and couldn't get my camera.

Back