• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cages for Sale & Free - Toronto

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fancyratpants

Helllo All!

I've a few cages for sale & free (depending on condition) - I'm in Toronto.

1) "My First Home" Style - medium size (30" long x 18" wide X 4" deep x 16" deep) - 2 are free (some small chewing in corners, needs abit of hardware cloth repair but great emerg or sick cage. Other 2 (same size) are $10 each

2) "My First Home" Large size (40" long X 19" wide x 7" deep x 26" tall) in great condition. Asking $30.

3) "Hagen" rabbit/chincilla style - medium size (25" long x 16" wide x 6" deep x 19" tall) in good condition. Asking $10 each.

4) Very large panels (home-made style) you assemble. Rectangular openings in meshing, hardware cloth middle panel. Not powder coated. ( 24" wide x 47" long x 41" tall). You'll need a car to transport these. Asking $20

5) Small black care - good for mice or babies. 3 levels. 11.5 " wide x 21" tall x 3" deep) $5.

Can I make a suggestion that the free ones go to Shelagh (Lilspaz) if she wants them? Maybe you would consider donating the other ones to her rescue?
If not perhaps we could all pitch a bit to pay for them? Just some ideas.

clmntine said:
Can I make a suggestion that the free ones go to Shelagh (Lilspaz) if she wants them? Maybe you would consider donating the other ones to her rescue?
If not perhaps we could all pitch a bit to pay for them? Just some ideas.

That is sooo sweet Sarah, but I don't need any more cages at the moment :)

Back