buying a cage... HELP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's fine. So many people said no just because that cage you pictured did not match the dimensions listed, and many people have seen the cage pictured, and know it's TINY.

The dimensions you've listed, which is the second cage I listed, is fine for three girls just a couple things you have to look out for - See if you can cover the base somehow, as the whole thing has wire flooring. It's fine for ramps/some shelves, but they should have the option to stand on solid ground if they need to. Also, it's large bar spacing, so babies WILL get out, and adult females might get out. You'll have to mesh the cage if you're getting three of Camilla's babies.

Bella said:
i have the penthouse
It is 30x16x30
but it was advertised on the box as being 30x18x30, so i got jiped two inches lol
i have three males in it right now with extra levels and they are happy...

26149_371022045408_516130408_5265503_3023623_n.jpg

That's the same cage Bella? Wow! It looks much nicer all filled up :)

it is bigger then the picture in the original post, by my dimensions are similar to what the OP posted the cage will be... so ... to give an idea of what those dimensions look like i think my cage is a good comparison, mine is 1/2 inch bar spacing though... no wire base... just wire shelves :)

yeah, we'll probably end up having to mesh it... the floor isn't wire though. looks the same as bella's but with different colors and wider bars. thanks for all the advice everybody!

Bella said:
it is bigger then the picture in the original post, by my dimensions are similar to what the OP posted the cage will be... so ... to give an idea of what those dimensions look like i think my cage is a good comparison, mine is 1/2 inch bar spacing though... no wire base... just wire shelves :)

Oooh where'd you get the cagey? It's cute!

Back