bulling?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

well another question Milkshake is really bossy and she looks to beat up her cage mate Luna all the time. she pulls Luna hair and pulls her to her and then they go into a ball squeak up and all. sometimes they box and then go into balls, my boyfriend can even hear them from outside sometimes. now i do not know what to do with this :gaah:

This is probably her character and how she is, you will probably never change her until she meets another rat that is a bigger bully than her. But... if there are no cuts or bites or blood, I don't think I would worry about it too much.

A couple of years ago, I adopted two brothers, they were already 12 months old. Vincent was always screaming and Pascal was always on top of him. I thought I would have to separate the two of them. I wasn't happy. But one night, I decided to hide behind the couch and watch to see what was going on and why Vincent was screaming like a banshee. This is what I saw: Pascal was sitting minding his own business looking out the cage near the door. Vincent would climb the ladder to the shelf just on top of Pascal. He then would jump on Pascal, Pascal would quickly wrestle him and put him on his back all the while screaming bloody murder. Then he would stop... climb up the ladder and jump on Pascal again. That's when I realized it was just playing.
So sometimes those screams are actually squeals of joy.

Back