Broken or sprained?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KristyR said:
Thank goodness my mother was as much an animal lover as I was when I was growing up, or I would have probably cried myself to death! I remember when my first dog got cancer, and the vet wanted to do chemotherapy, my dad said, "I'm not paying for chemotherapy for the Go***mn dog." My mother got very close up in his face, and very calmly but firmly said, "You can either pay for chemotherapy for the 'go***mn dog' or you can pay for the go***mn divorce and the go***mn therapy for Kristy!"

The dog got chemo.

Ha love it!
Thats what my mum was like with my staffordshre bull terrier when she had a stroke...she could either of gone on a drip or get put down...my dad wanted her to get put down straight away but my mum totally refused...she ended up getting put down in the end but she lived a happy life ^^

Godmother said:
Just a rat

Didn't they used to say that about women? children? People of colour? Jews? poor people? farm animals? stray dogs & cats? Bison? fish?

Seems like there is always an excuse to pretend that some other category of living creature is somehow less worthy.

Thank you. That was well said Godmother. :hugs:

Back