Boots has gone to join the rest of her friend at the bridge

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

Dale and I have been syringe feeing Boots ensure and pablum for the past month. She was taking predisone for a PT. Things were going fine until last night. I went to feed her some ensure mixture and she wasn't eating quite as much as she had been but was still eating. Tonight when I came home from work she was very lethargic. I picked her up and carried her around with me in a warm towel . She left us a short time later.
Boots was a rescue that we had taken in last April. She was a wonderful rat. Very friendly and love to give a kiss now and then. We aren't sure how old she was as the lady we got her from wasn't sure how old she was then. Her cagemates Talia,Hallie and Chrissy will miss her as much as we will.
I love you Boots. Run free with the friends who have gone to Rainbow bridge. I hate writing these. :cry:

Ann

I'm so sorry Ann and Dale :cry: Boots was such a lovely darling and Dennis and I felt privileged to have met her :tearful:
Run free little sweetie :angel2:

I'm so very sorry. :cry: Boots was very lucky to be rescued by good people therefore she had a wonderful full life. Play hard, sweet angel. :roseopen:

Back