Boots, Bella and Maggie - my girlies.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisie25

Hi, I'm Sarah and I am currently owned by three beautiful girlies.
Boots and Bella are about 3 months old and Maggie is about 2 mths.

First is Boots, my black berkshire.
100_1470.jpg

Then there's Bella, I'm not sure her colouring, her eyes aren't really red, only in some lights.
100_1481.jpg

And then the littlest one, Maggie my hooded blue dumbo.
100_1485.jpg

All three of them with their bunkbed, lol

100_1423.jpg

My family also has a lot of other pets, including a lone male rat that my sister bought, but she's nervous of him, and he's turned out to be a handful to socialize. We get him out and hold him/pet him and let him run around in the bathroom - but we have to wear gloves because he tends to bite quite a bit.

I've tried telling my mom and sister that he should be fixed but they're not willing to have it done so we're just gonna hope that he mellows out with age and keep working with him and *crossing fingers* maybe one day he'll be nicer.

Your rats are very beautiful.......I love Boots she is so cute....and Bella and Maggie look a lot like to of my babies...Tilly and Hazel.......
Welcome to the Rat Shack.....

:welcome2:

very cute ratties

Hope you can either get the little boy neutered or get him another boy as a friend. Ratties need to have a rattie friend to live with.

Welcome to the shack!! your girls are gorgeous!! I love the one of Maggie holding her foot! And on the bunkbed one Boots is like "Mummmm! Take awayz teh camyra!! I iz poopin!!!"

Thanks everyone. My sister decided that she is not able to keep her rat and now we are in the process of trying to re-home him to someone who can meet his needs better (ie: either have him neutered and/or have him with other rats.)

By the way, he is a beautiful hooded boy if anyone is interested.. : )

She originally named him Snickers, but she calls him Beau or Boo most of the time.
100_2593.jpg

This photo is when we first got him, he's a little bigger now, and he's about 3 months old.
(Don't mind all the dog hair on the floor lol)

:welcome4: to the shack, your girls are lovely and the foot pic is so funny :lol: that's too bad about your sister's rat, boys can be such a wonder, if they are happy, they can be like little dogs who want to kiss, cuddle and follow you around. I hope you can find him a good forever home :rathugz:

Latest posts

Back