Blue 9/17/07

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Blue was pts last night, she was approx 2-2.5 yrs old. She had the same problems her sister Biscuit developed in that she developed mammary tumors (which were removed once) they grew back and then developed internal intestinal tumors. Blue's been more lethargic these last few days and we saw she was straining last night with very bad smells coming out.

Play hard at the bridge little lady with your sister Biscuit and friends Peanut and Beans. You were always so playful, my little Blue brown rat.

Blue (black berk)
BlueandDaisy-1.jpg

Blue and Daisy
DaisyandBlue2.jpg

Daisy, Blue, and Peanut
DaisyBluePeant1.jpg

The ladies a few months back: Blue, Daisy, Biscuit, and Peanut
BlueDaisyBiscuitPeanut.jpg

Blue was also the cage protector and keeper of the rat raisins :D
bluecageprotector.jpg

lilspaz68 said:
Ahh sweetie, Blue had had enough. She was a sweet little girl. However did she get the name of blue though?

((hugs))

Thats the name she came with from the rescue, we had her and her sister Biscuit :) They knew their names and seemed to be fine with them :)

mamarat2 said:
lilspaz68 said:
Ahh sweetie, Blue had had enough. She was a sweet little girl. However did she get the name of blue though?

((hugs))

Thats the name she came with from the rescue, we had her and her sister Biscuit :) They knew their names and seemed to be fine with them :)

Now thats a good reason to name her Blue :D

I'm so sorry for your loss of your very beautiful Blue.
Was she a particularly large girl, or are the others in the pictures just younger?

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. The cage is coping well too, so thats always a nice thing. Daisy is a bit more sleepy but that happens when ya get to be an old lady :D

So sorry to hear about Blue. :( I know you loved her very much and gave her such a good home. It's always sad to loose a rattie. Hugs to ya and have fun sweet Blue at the Rainbow Bridge.

Back