• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blocks, and treats, and bags! Oh my!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2700

I thought I'd make a thread for all the stuff I can make. (Prices do not include shipping.)

I make three things:
- Treat tubes
- Chew blocks
- Jean bags

Treat tubes
IMAG0521.jpg

Treat tubes are made from toilet paper tubes & home made glue. They are stuffed with paper towels and have dry treats inside. (Typically yoghurt drops & Linda's Premium Organic Rodent Mix. If you want something extra added or taken out just let me know.)

4 for $5

Chew blocks
IMAG0520-1.jpg

Custom chew blocks made of balsa wood with mini-Popsicle sticks as spacers. Can be customized and can be dyed. Beet juice used as a dye here but I can do any color.

$3 For a standard size of four blocks with spacers. (I'll happily discount it if you buy more then one set at a time.)

Jean bags
IMAG0431.jpg

*New image coming*
A denim bag filled with rice, inside of another denim bag. Comes with a removable and washable fleece cover. Throw them in the microwave or freezer to help rats warm up or cool down. (Please be careful and check temperatures before giving to your rats.)
Can be made in light or dark denim, possibly black too if I can find it.
I will happily make custom sizes, please let me know if you prefer dark or light denim and what color stitching you would like.

Small bags (5x5) - $5
Medium (anything in between small and large) - $10
Large bags (about 8x8, 2lbs) - $15
Huge bags - we can discus size and price

Customer review: My rats went absolutely crazy over the treattubes! They are well made too so it took some effort before they got into them. It was hilarious watching my boys fighting over them and running around trying to hide them.

The jeanbags are also very awesome, the rescue boys I have love to lay on it and were both cuddling on it (of course as soon as I got up to get a picture they moved). Also, Phineas thinks they make a wonderful pillow :)

Very happy with my stuff.

Back