Best Bedding - FiberCore Eco-Bedding

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirmolio

Hello! It's been a long time since I was here last, and it's good to see it still bustling.

Does anyone know where I can get the 10-lb or 30-lb box of FiberCore Eco-Bedding in Canada? Petsmart only sells the 1.5-lb and 4.5-lb packages.

I've tried a number of bedding with my rats and liked this one best. They enjoy burrowing and building tunnels in it, and it's completely dust-free. It's the only bedding I know of that provides enrichment as well as excellent absorption. When I ran out of it recently, I switched to my backup (bulk Aspen shavings from chinchilla.ca) and they stopped playing. They used to play in the bedding all the time, but now they can't. Anyhow, if anyone knows and could tell me the best place to order this from or buy it, I'd appreciate it greatly. I live in Toronto. Thanks!

Thanks also to whoever posted that chinchilla.ca now has Harlan Teklad blocks. I e-mailed them today asking if they can special order the Eco-Bedding but am still waiting to hear back.

Brian

Back