Before and after!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowbrat23

I took before and after pics of my so called "dwarf"

I love his belly!!

Before:

P6160002.jpg

After! X at 3 months old (like 3 weeks ago)

P8180010.jpg

and X when he was little

P6230004.jpg

And strider!

P4130009.jpg

You know, I was just gonna do before and after, but they are soo cute, I couldn't resist!! LOL

LOL< thanks guys!! I love his belly...that's what I said...a kissing target!!!!

Its a Giant Dwarf!!! Maybe its a new breed? LOLOLOL

Ya, maybe that's it!! LOL

I know his sisters are dwarfs, I saw the sis, and she is still really small...maybe he just has the gene?

When you breed for genetic dwarfs the only way you will be able to tell if they are dwarf or standard siblings is when the standard continues to grow like your beautiful sweetheart :)

lilspaz68 said:
When you breed for genetic dwarfs the only way you will be able to tell if they are dwarf or standard siblings is when the standard continues to grow like your beautiful sweetheart :)

I am stupid when it comes to genetics and breeding...so does that mean he IS a dwarf?

Rattielove9 said:
lilspaz68 said:

I am stupid when it comes to genetics and breeding...so does that mean he IS a dwarf?

No, it means in a litter bred for dwarfs that there are standard rats produced as well., you got one of them. I know someone who got 3 from a "dwarf" litter and 2 were dwarfs and the other sister was standard.

Back