Axel-chan (1.7.06-29.4.08)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argent

He was my absolute favorite, best cuddler, hand groomer, bruxer there ever was...
He was always a jolly plump boy who loved his food with a passion. He was always there at the cage door whenever I walked past, and I'll never forget that waddle of his when he was at his heaviest...Things actually started to look up for him, but inside he was getting worse and I had to let him go rather than put him through surgery. RIP baby, you can have all the treats you want now...

This first one is the day we brought them home at 8 weeks old...on my terrible camera phone...
axel-1.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm so sorry....I know we each love all our rats but there are always a few that become extra special....and those ones are even harder to lose.

I'm so sorry about your big manrat :sad3: He seems like he was a very sweet rattie, and I know he will be missed deeply. :hugs: for you, I'm so sorry :(

Back