Astra May 30, 2005-December 5, 2007

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratmom

She was my first bew even though she was mismarked I just adored her. Astra was pretty feisty didn't like to be petted or held much. A couple years of working with her and she finally came to love to be petted. She had a pretty big tumor she was carrying and I'm not sure how she pushed on, but she did. Ate like a piggy too. Her last treat last night was her favorite thing chocolate chip. I told my kala to help bring her to other side w/her, because they were very close. I will miss you Astra.

Just thought I would post some cute and silly pics of her

kalaastra.jpg

Astra's bud kala, they became real close after atras sis died young.
astra.jpg

astras-1.jpg

astra2-1.jpg

That's not mismarked at all, that's individual inimitable beauty! Honestly, if there was a category for her it would be in my visual favorites.
Aside from that, what a sweet-faced little angel.
And you've lost your beautiful black Raine too. I'm so sorry Ratmom, this is a hard time for you.
I'm glad you had time together with them to just love & enhance each other and know that in both your worlds you might be the ones that judged each other more by heart than by looks.

Fidget said:
That's not mismarked at all, that's individual inimitable beauty! Honestly, if there was a category for her it would be in my visual favorites.
Aside from that, what a sweet-faced little angel.
And you've lost your beautiful black Raine too. I'm so sorry Ratmom, this is a hard time for you.
I'm glad you had time together with them to just love & enhance each other and know that in both your worlds you might be the ones that judged each other more by heart than by looks.

Your so sweet she was a beauty. Thank you all for your support it's been hard lately. My rat room is getting so quiet lately.

Back