arcane here ...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcane

Been around; a few of you probably know me from various places :) I go by arcane or Kim, depending.

You might remember me from the Steve Holton's Rat Tales, featuring Hector, Newton, Pops and Jack. (I'm the girl monkey.)

No rats at the moment, just a dumb-as-a-brick rescue budgie (I caught her outside after the last Quebec Moving Day). She's living in Hector and Newton's old cage at the moment, and enjoying it.

(Jane pointed me here. I have some cages and critterballs to donate. Thanks, Jane :) )

Hi arcane!! How have you been doing and baby monkey too?

Has there been any conversations with budgie like there were with the ratboys?

Thanks Willow Bean, but the only babies I have at the moment are the yard monkey (Rhianna) and the budgie (Bird). I have lots of pics of Rhianna, for sure!

The goons (all over the bridge now) are known for their antics with the monkey man, who compiled them (the stories, not the goons) into a book. Ultimately this ended up getting our alpha (Hector, a two-handed Berk squish) a photo on the masthead of a Saturday edition of the Royal Gazette, the daily paper in the Bermuda:
429002573_a9c19be63d.jpg

(Larger photo can be found through http://www.flickr.com/photos/arcane_k/429002573/ by clicking "all sizes.")

Hector was insufferable after that :D

Jorats, you'd think that a budgie would talk more than a rodent, but no, she's more of a listener (not to mention being as dumb as a bag of hammers :shock:). She's cussing me out at the moment, for no reason that I can discern.

Hahaha...I always though budgies were pretty dumb too, I like them but birds generally aren't rats with wings that so many people think they are.

Nice to have you here Kim!!

I looove the book Steve put out...you should put the link up in Garage Sale as to where to purchase it from...I giggled the whole way through.

Glad the baby monkey is doing well too!!!

Back