Anyone want Harlan?? *Closed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veggie

I'm at the max, if you want Harlan still PM me and i will try and pick it up for you the next time i pick my girls up some!

I'm not sure what’s going on with Mumsy's run, but I was going to get my girls some, since I live like 20 minutes from the university, where you can get it. I figured if I could pick anyone else some up too, it would save some people the long drive.
I'd be willing to pick it up for anyone, and ship it to them at their expense.
For the actual food it’s $21 for a 33lbs and for a 10lbs bag its $11 (CAN)
I had a link to check how much shipping would be using Poluator, but as Mumsy said it's more exspensive
If you'd like me to get some, please let me know. I'm planning to go next weekend, or the weekend after that.. I’ll confirm dates soon.
I e-mailed them and asked if the max was 10 bags, and they said that it wasn’t normal practice, but w/e I guess I’ll take that as the max ahaha!
I guess I could always go twice and get more if need be :p

Purolater is VERY expensive. If you want to use a courier service use FedEx Ground. Shipping to the east coast by FedEx is $25 to $30. With FedEx I can ship a bag of Harlan to BC for $37. The other choice is Canada Post. Their prices are a little less than FedEx but they also take about 5 days longer.

One of the east coast ladies works for Purolater and gets a wicked discount. That's the only time you would want to ship by them.

MumsyRat said:
Purolater is VERY expensive. If you want to use a courier service use FedEx Ground. Shipping to the east coast by FedEx is $25 to $30. With FedEx I can ship a bag of Harlan to BC for $37. The other choice is Canada Post. Their prices are a little less than FedEx but they also take about 5 days longer.

One of the east coast ladies works for Purolater and gets a wicked discount. That's the only time you would want to ship by them.

Thank you so much Mumsy!

Veggie you mentioned going on the weekend? I just thought I would let you know that the University of Guelph store is only open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 4:30.

smilez_n_hugs said:
Veggie you mentioned going on the weekend? I just thought I would let you know that the University of Guelph store is only open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 4:30.
Lol i kinda use "weekend" for end of the week considering Friday night is the weekend to me :p But thanks

Veggie said:
smilez_n_hugs said:
Lol i kinda use "weekend" for end of the week considering Friday night is the weekend to me :p But thanks

Oh ok I just didnt want you to run into any problems....hope it all goes well!

That's awesome! I'm interested for sure. Would you be okay with a BC newbie joining in?

Does anyone know how much it would be to ship a small bag to BC via CP?

I am adopting two male rats soon :joy: and what to get them some. I guess a 10lb bag will last me a few months? Otherwise, I'll get a big bag but I can't imagine the shipping cost....

Thanks!

A 10 pound bag would last a while. If you get a bigger one, then you can freeze it and not have to buy so often.

Back