another successful colony

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

10 more ratties, all together. The intro's went great, and they've been together since Saturday.

calebcolony.jpg

calebcolony2.jpg

jonahwithjaciandluna.jpg

jonahincage.jpg

Sweet!
This one was a challenge, taking three separate pairs and one group of 4 and introing all of them together.
CongRATS on the great success of new mixed colony!!

The four are Rogue, Sara, Jazz and Pita, in one cage. And the others were two to a cage.
Angel and Amie, Jaci and Luna, Caleb and Jonah. They are still working out a few problems, lol, but all in all, things are going well.

mamarat said:
The four are Rogue, Sara, Jazz and Pita, in one cage. And the others were two to a cage.
Angel and Amie, Jaci and Luna, Caleb and Jonah. They are still working out a few problems, lol, but all in all, things are going well.

Nice work with 4 cages!! Did you intro a cage at a time or throw them all together?

I put them all together in a neutral area with us close by and the last two days, I fixed the playpen like a huge cage, and had them in there for about 4 to 5 hours. On the 7th day, we attached the cages together and in they went, fingers crossed. lol
I'm very happy with them, less cages to clean too.

mamarat said:
I put them all together in a neutral area with us close by and the last two days, I fixed the playpen like a huge cage, and had them in there for about 4 to 5 hours. On the 7th day, we attached the cages together and in they went, fingers crossed. lol
I'm very happy with them, less cages to clean too.

You intro like I do. :D

Gotta love less cages ;)

Great job! :happydance: Hey, not only did it work out great for you and the kids, I bet intros seem just a little less frightening than they did before this one.
Give yourself a big pat on the back!

And I love the 2nd picture - That beautiful little Jaci looking dwarfed in that great huge palace :love4:

Back